Found out today that you’re supposed to urinate on a jellyfish sting, not a jelly stain. Sorry strange lady at the Waffle House…
Medical Association researchers have found that patients needing blood transfusions may benefit from receiving chicken blood rather than human blood.
It tends to make the men cocky and the women lay better.
If it has a cat playing with a household appliance it’s Facebook.
If it’s text about a cat playing with a household appliance with a link to a picture it’s Twitter.
If it’s a picture of someone working with cats it’s LinkedIn.
If it’s an Animated GIF (or a series of Animated Gifs) of a cat doing something funny it’s Tubmlr
If it’s basically a person painted to look like a cat it’s DeviantArt
If it’s a picture of a cat but no one looked at it it’s Google+
As my tech stuff gets older I find I need more cables to hook up the old stuff to the new. So I got myself this universal connector …
1. You think it’s okay to drink out of Styrofoam.
2. You say you’re “just getting used to the taste” and get a caramel macchiato.
3. You, again, say you’re “just getting used to the taste,” and the color of your coffee looks like milk.
4. You complain about how much you need coffee but say you have never suffered from a caffeine headache.
5. You don’t know what a trenta is.
6. You don’t know the difference between dark and light roast.
7. You say how desperately you need a cup of coffee and get a vanilla latte.
8. You think decaf coffee serves some sort of purpose.
9. You pull an all-nighter writing a paper and think a cafe mocha from Tim Hortons will help you stay up.
10. You get jumpy after a tall cup of coffee.
11. You go to Starbucks with a laptop and think you’re a hipster.
Editor’s note: See my related blog post on Amateur Coffee Drinkers
1) Go to Goodwill and buy a pair of 14-16 men’s work boots.
2) Place them on your front porch along with a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine.
3) Put four giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines
4) Leave a note on the door that reads:
Me and Marcel, Donnie Ray and Jimmy Earl went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an hour. Don’t mess up with the pit bulls. they got the mailman this morning and messed him up bad. I don’t think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood.
Anyway, I loced all four of ‘em in the house. Better wait outside.
Be right back.
When a man is missing an arm he gets a prosthetic arm that looks a lot like his missing arm. When a man is missing a leg he gets a prosthetic leg that looks a lot like his missing leg. When a man has no dick he gets a big pickup truck that looks NOTHING like his missing dick.
Alien 1: “Did the humans receive our message?”
Alien 2: “Yes, but they named it dubstep, and now they dance to it.”
1) It’s not that I don’t pull weeds, I’m just sequestering carbon.
2) I would take a shower but I’m saving water, and therefore energy, and therefore the world.
3) Getting a Big Gulp is buying in bulk, and we know that buying in bulk is not only fiscally responsible, but environmentally correct.
4) I’d go for a run but I don’t want to contribute to CO2 emissions from my elevated breathing.
5) I’m not bumming a ride off you, I’m reducing my carbon footprint.
6) Playing video games all night means I’m using electricity during off peak hours and I’m helping to manage our energy resources.
7) My refrigerator is a celebration in biodiversity.
8) I’m wearing the same clothes as yesterday to help Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
9) I let my trash settle before sending it to the landfill where it would be trapped in an anaerobic environment and never decay.
10) Eating out of cardboard containers means I don’t waste water and energy doing dishes.
Words that didn’t used to be dirty but are now http://jokeindex.com/joke.asp?Joke=4227
Q Whats the difference between a cat and a comma A One has claws at the end of its paws and one is a pause at the end of a clause!
In ancient Israel it came to pass that a trader by the name of Abraham Com did take unto himself a healthy young wife by the name of Dorothy. Dot Com was a comely woman large of breast broad of shoulder and long of leg. Indeed she was o…
This happened to an Englishman in France who was totally drunk.
The French policeman stops his car and asks the gentleman if he has been drinking.
With great difficulty, the Englishman admits that he has been drinking all day, that his daughter got married in the morning to a French man, and that he drank champagne and a few bottles of wine at the reception and a quite a few glasses of single malt thereafter.
Quite upset, the policeman gives him a alcohol breath test and asks the Englishman if he knows under French Law why he has just been arrested.
The Englishman answers with humour: “No! Did you notice that this is a British car and that my wife is the driver on the other side?”